NOTE: Pictures are yet to be updated. These pictures are taken whilst waiting for the last couple of pieces of furniture such as tv, desk chair, desk lamp, etc.
SUITABLE: group of 3 (international) students, young professionals.
ROGGEKAMP, HAAGSE HOUT, THE HAGUE
This beautiful apartment has been completely renovated and newly furnished in a stylish and elegant manner. Situated on the fourth floor of a well-maintained, secure building with a lift, the property has outstanding views over the Haagse Bos offering quiet and relaxation. There are two balconies. They are accessible from the living area, kitchen, and two bedrooms.
Located in the green area Haagse Hout, the property has easy access to the highway: N44 and A4. The Hague Central Station is a short bus/bike ride, as is the Hague city centre. The shopping centre Theresiastraat is within a short distance, and many universities are in a nearby distance.
- Theresiastraat Shoppingcenter - 6 min biking distance
- InHolland University - 7 min biking distance
- Leiden University Campus The Hague - 10 min biking distance
- KABK - 10 min biking distance
- THUAS - 18 min biking distance
- City centre - 10 min biking distance
- Central entrance, elevator to 4th floor. 3 bedrooms; all bedrooms come with a closet, desk, desk chair, desk lamp, bed, and mattress.
- One storage/pantry room with a washing machine.
- Spacious living room with a beautiful view.
- Kitchen with fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, stove, and dishwasher.
- Separate toilet.
- Separate shower + sink.
* Rent € 1600, - excluding g/w/e
* Advance payment for g/w/e/ and payment internet/tv € 170,- p/m
* NO PERMIT NEEDED for (international) students
* For non-students a permit is required, but we can help you with that.
Good to know:
* Fully double glazed
* Available per direct
* Bike storage in basement
* Car parking in the garage or on the public road (parking permit available).
|Rental price||€ 1.600 per month|
|Wifi / internet||yes|